We believe in transforming children’s lives by empowering communities to break the cycle of poverty.
We’re looking for dynamic, results-oriented individuals with a commitment to improving the well-being of children in Malawi to join our team!
Yamba Malawi is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter to support the events team and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization as a whole. This person will be highly organized and be a creative problem-solver.
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external events
- Draft and compile materials for internal and external meetings
- Conduct research on prospective individual and institutional donors who are aligned with Yamba Malawi’s mission
- Liaise with Young Professionals Committee on events and volunteer initiatives
- Provide support to the Development team in implementing donor stewardship strategy
- Assist with photo editing and tagging
- Must be passionate about the mission of the Organization
- Recent graduate or current undergraduate or graduate student
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with databases preferred but not required
- Available at least 20 hours a week (in the office at least 3 days a weeks)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Development Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls or LinkedIn requests please.
No listings at this time.