We believe in transforming children’s lives by empowering communities to break the cycle of poverty.
We’re looking for dynamic, results-oriented individuals with a commitment to improving the well-being of children in Malawi to join our team!
Yamba Malawi is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter to support the events team and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization as a whole. This person will be highly organized and be a creative problem-solver.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all internal and external events
- Assist in the management of the office, including administrative tasks and office culture
- Drafting and compiling materials for internal and external meetings
- Provide support for special internal and external projects
- Must be passionate about the mission of the Organization
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with databases preferred but not required
- Available at least 20 hours a week (in the office at least 3 days a week)
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Development Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls or LinkedIn requests please.
No listings at this time.